Research at Leeds Beckett
Professor Ernest Schilders
Journal articles (22)
- Weir A; Brukner P; Delahunt E; Ekstrand J; Griffin D; Khan KM; Lovell G; Meyers WC; Muschaweck U; Orchard J (2015), Doha agreement meeting on terminology and definitions in groin pain in athletes
View Repository Record
- Schilders E; Dimitrakopoulou A; Cooke M; Bismil Q; Cooke C (2013), Effectiveness of a selective partial adductor release for chronic adductor-related groin pain in professional athletes
- Talbot JC; Bismil Q; Schilders E (2012), Letter to the Editor
- Talbot JC; Williams GT; Bismil Q; Shaw DL; Schilders E (2012), Results of Accelerated Postoperative Rehabilitation Using Novel "Suture Frame" Repair of Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Schilders E; Dimitrakopoulou A; Bismil Q; Marchant P; Cooke CB (2011), Arthroscopic treatment of labral tears in femoroacetabular impingement: A comparative study of refixation and resection with a minimum two-year follow up
- Boyle S; Talbot JC; Bismil Q; Schilders E (2010), Arthroscopic removal of a plastic soft drink bottle cap in the knee: A case report
View Repository Record
- Dimitrakopoulou A; Schilders E; Bismil Q; Talbot JC; Kazakos K (2010), An unusual case of enthesophyte formation following an adductor longus rupture in a high-level athlete
- Schilders E; Talbot JC; Robinson P; Dimitrakopoulou A; Gibbon WW; Bismil Q (2009), Adductor-related groin pain in recreational athletes. Role of the adductor enthesis, magnetic resonance imaging, and entheseal pubic cleft injections
- Schilders E; Dimitrakopoulou A; Talbot JC; Bismil Q (2009), Hip pain in young adults and the role of hip arthroscopy
- Morgan S; Gudena R; Schilders E (2009), Stress fracture of the fourth metatarsal in a child: a case report and review of the literature.
- Dimitrakopoulou A; Schilders EMJ; Talbot JC; Bismil Q (2008), Acute avulsion of the fibrocartilage origin of the adductor longus in professional soccer players: A report of two cases
- Schilders E; Bismil Q; Robinson P; O'Connor PJ; Gibbon WW; Talbot JC (2007), Adductor-related groin pain in competitive athletes: Role of adductor enthesis, magnetic resonance imaging, and entheseal pubic cleft injections
- Robinson P; Salehi F; Grainger A; Clemence M; Schilders E; O'Connor P; Agur A (2007), Cadaveric and MRI study of the musculotendinous contributions to the capsule of the symphysis pubis.
- Talbot JC; Bismil Q; Barwick T; Robinson P; Benjamin M; Schilders E (2006), Partial rupture of the adductor longus complicated by myositis ossificans
- Schilders E; Bismil Q; Sidhom S; Robinson P; Barwick T; Talbot C (2006), Partial rupture of the distal semitendinosus tendon treated by tenotomy - A previously undescribed entity
- Burton DJC; Wells G; Watters A; Schilders E; Venkateswaran B (2005), Early experience with the PlantTan Fixator Plate for 2 and 3 part fractures of the proximal humerus
- Schilders E; Bismil Q; Metcalf R; Marynissen H (2005), Erratum: Clinical tip: Achilles tendon repair with accelerated rehabilitation program (Foot and Ankle International (May 2005) 26, 5 (412-415))
- Schilders E; Bismil Q; Metcalf R; Marynissen H (2005), Clinical tip: Achilles tendon repair with accelerated rehabilitation program.
- Robinson P; Barron DA; Parsons W; Grainger AJ; Schilders EMG; O'Connor PJ (2004), Adductor-related groin pain in athletes: Correlation of MR imaging with clinical findings
- Menon KR; Schilders E; O'Connor P; Gibbon WW (2003), Traumatic False Aneurysm of a Saphenous Vein Tributary in a Cricketer
- Faraj AA; Schilders E; Martens M (2000), Arthroscopic findings in the knees of preadolescent children: Report of 23 cases
- Schilders E (2000), Groin injuries in athletes
- Schilders E; Dimitrakopoulou A (2013) Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement (FAI). In: Practical Procedures in Elective Orthopaedic Surgery: Pelvis and Lower Extremity. : , pp. 37-46.
Conference contributions (2)
- Dimitrakopoulou A; Schilders E; Kartsonaki C; Cooke CB (2014) Outcomes Following Hip Arthroscopy For Femoroacetabural Impingement In Patients Over 50 Years Of Age 20141009. : .
- Dimitrakopoulou A; Schilders E; Kartsonaki C; Cooke CB (2014) The Prevalence Of Os Acetabuli In Sports 20141009. : .