Book an Open Day
Our next Undergraduate Open Day will take place on Friday 5 July. You can use the button below to book yourself a place on the event.
Our Open Days are a great way for you to find out why we are one of the most popular universities in the UK. You will have the opportunity to see our incredible campuses, talk to staff and students and find out everything you need to know about student life at Leeds Beckett University.
Note to 2019 Applicants
If you have already applied for a course at Leeds Beckett, we will invite you to an Applicant Day or an Interview depending on your chosen course. These events will take place between February and April. You will receive an email invitation with booking links as soon as bookings for those events are open.
School and College Group bookings
If you are a member of staff from a school or a college and would like to bring your students to our Open Day all you need to do is fill in our Group Bookings form below.
10 reasons to come to an Open Day
- Find out more about your course by speaking to your future tutors.
- Chat to our students about what university life is like.
- Take a tour around our campuses and see where you could be studying.
- Check out our accommodation and see where you could be living.
- Visit our exceptional libraries - they're open 24/7 all year round.
- Explore our specialist teaching facilities.
- Talk to our support teams about fees and how to finance your studies.
- Meet members of our Students' Union and find out about all the clubs and societies you can join.
- Take a guided tour of our sports facilities and find out more about our sports teams.
- While you are here, look around Leeds and get a feel for the city you could be living in.
If you're coming along to an Open Day why not tell the world!
Unfortunately, you are only allowed to defer for one year. If you have extenuating circumstances that may require your deferral for a further year then please email us at email@example.com with full details of those circumstances so that your request can be considered. Please also provide your full name, UCAS personal ID and course.
If you applied through UCAS, it is likely that we will receive some, if not all of your examination results via UCAS. If you have been asked to send your results in to us, this will be detailed on your offer letter/UCAS Track. It is very important that you do so as soon as possible after receiving your results. They can be faxed to us on 0113 812 3144 or scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org if you applied via UCAS. If you applied directly to us, please send them to email@example.com. Please make sure you have put your name and Personal ID/Leeds Beckett number on the correspondence to avoid any delays in confirming your place with us.
We need some basic details before you join the event, just so we know who's in attendance.