We offer more than 190 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our alumni
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
We have 11 academic schools and 14 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
My masters enabled me to secure the job I’ve always dreamt about. From seeing the amazing facilities to meeting the expert teaching staff, I knew my course would support the career I wanted to pursue. I don’t think I‘d be where I am today without the opportunities provided by my masters.
MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration)
I previously worked for a communications agency, but I've always enjoyed travelling and decided to switch to a career in responsible tourism. There's not many courses in this area, but in my opinion Leeds Beckett has the best .
MSc Responsible Tourism Management
Changing lives with positive youth sport development
We caught up with Dr Sergio Lara-Bercial, Reader in Sport Coaching at our university and recent PhD graduate, to find out what life has been like as part-time research student.
Exploring stories of the Ukrainian genocide
We caught up with Sara Nesteruk, who is doing a PhD exploring stories from the Holdomor genocide in Ukraine in the early 1930s, to find out what life is like as a research student at Leeds Beckett.
Celebrating our new PhDs at graduation
Last week, we celebrated the achievements of 92 research students as they graduated from our university. We met up with three of our graduating PhD students to find out more about their journeys from student to Doctor.
A barrister’s lot
As part of Leeds Law School’s Law in Practice series, Caroline Goodwin Q.C. will talk about life at the Bar and the issues practitioners contend with.
Working together to tackle serious violent crime
Join Leeds Law School as the first Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire shares his experience around harnessing support to tackle serious violent crime. He will highlight the challenges around identifying the key issues, tackling causes and not just symptoms as well as funding, competing priorities and understanding what a ‘public health approach’ means.
INSIDE/OUT- 'The Art of Foley'
Foley is one of the most subtle yet persuasive special effects used in film. It is an art of illusion and creativity
INSIDE/OUT- ‘What is Art? And What Am I Doing In It?’
In this lecture Anne Bean will expand on these four perspectives: process, collaboration, improvisation and life/art.
My life and the law: a view from The Bench by Lord John Dyson
Ex-Master of the Rolls, Lord John Dyson, joins the list of high-profile speakers in Leeds Law School’s popular Law in Practice series.
The North is the solution
Leeds Business School welcomes Roger Marsh OBE DL, Chair of the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and the NP11 group of local enterprise partnerships across the North.
- 197.7%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.*
* Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2016/17.
- 2We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 3We have been given a five-star rating for employability by QS Stars University Rankings.*
* QS Stars University Ratings
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 6Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 7We offer over 190 postgraduate courses in subjects ranging from Entrepreneurship and Business Development to Sports Therapy.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.