We offer more than 200 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2015-16.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our alumni
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
We have 13 academic schools and 14 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
MA Human Resource Management, 2011
"Leeds Business School offered me a dual degree in the same course, enabling me to get a professional (CIPD) and an academic degree together."
Revolutionising workplace wellbeing
We caught up with Hanna Leahy, who is doing a PhD on improving workforce wellbeing, to find out what life is like as a research student at Leeds Beckett.
MP and Judge join Leeds Law School as Visiting Fellows
Leeds Law School is delighted to welcome two new Visiting Fellows, Karl Turner MP and His Honour Judge John Harrow.
Architecture students explore Tokyo on international visit
Last semester, Sarah Mills, Senior Lecturer within the School of Art, Architecture & Design led a group of postgraduate students on an international visit to Tokyo.
Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering Showcase
We are delighted to invite you to our annual Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering Showcase. This is a wonderful opportunity to view innovative student projects and discuss them with our graduating students from the School of Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering.
Research Society Conference 2018
The 2018 Leeds Beckett University Research Society Conference will be a chance for our postgraduate research community to network, exchange experiences, and learn from each other.
- 199%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2015/16.
- 2We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 3Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs.*
*Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?’
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 6Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 7We offer over 200 postgraduate courses in subjects ranging from Entrepreneurship and Business Development to Sports Therapy.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.