We offer more than 200 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2015-16.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our recent graduates
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
We have 13 academic schools and 14 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
MSc Sport & Exercise Science & BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, 2009
I got my position through an internship which was available from one of the links between the University and Leeds United.
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
MP and Judge join Leeds Law School as Visiting Fellows
Leeds Law School is delighted to welcome two new Visiting Fellows, Karl Turner MP and His Honour Judge John Harrow.
Architecture students explore Tokyo on international visit
Last semester, Sarah Mills, Senior Lecturer within the School of Art, Architecture & Design led a group of postgraduate students on an international visit to Tokyo.
Leeds Beckett students volunteer their time with charitable causes
Eoin Murray, a PhD student in the School of Sport assisting the Cycle Against Suicide (CAS) campaign and BSc Adult Nursing student Dominic Rooney, supporting Yorkshire Aid, are just two Leeds Beckett students who are giving their time to causes that have personal significance to them.
Louis Le Prince Lecture
The Inaugural Louis Le Prince Lecture
Exhibition Celebrating Louis Le Prince
Exhibition Celebrating Louis Le Prince
Leeds 2023 – European Capital of Culture?
Leeds is bidding to be the European Capital of Culture. Join us to find out more and be part of the creative excitement.
The Legal Profession and the Rule of Law in the Digital Age
Joe Egan, President of the Law Society of England and Wales will present at Leeds Beckett University as part of Leeds Law School's Law in Practice series.
So Who Asked For GDPR?
May 2018 sees the enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulations. Join Duncan Smith as he explores some of the questions businesses face when handling and sharing our information.
Women in Business: Leadership & Empowerment
The role of women has developed considerably over recent years, both in large corporates and smaller firms. As a partner sponsor for EY’s Women’s Network in Yorkshire, Suzanne will be examining the benefits of a balanced workforce at all levels.
- 199%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2015/16.
- 2We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 3Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs.*
*Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?’
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 6Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 7We offer over 200 postgraduate courses in subjects ranging from Entrepreneurship and Business Development to Sports Therapy.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.