We offer more than 200 postgraduate courses
See our courses here.
The percentage of our UK postgraduates in work or further study six months after graduating
Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2015-16.
We offer a 10% discount on postgraduate study fees to our alumni
Terms and conditions apply. See our Financing Your Studies page for more information.
We have 13 academic schools and 14 research centres
Our Library is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year
MSc Sport & Exercise Science & BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, 2009
I got my position through an internship which was available from one of the links between the University and Leeds United.
PhD Contemporary Fine Art Practice, 2013
The art deals with the day-to-day life where crisis has penetrated the norm and disrupts the perceptions of an idyllic place as portrayed in tourist brochures and promotional material.
MP and Judge join Leeds Law School as Visiting Fellows
Leeds Law School is delighted to welcome two new Visiting Fellows, Karl Turner MP and His Honour Judge John Harrow.
Architecture students explore Tokyo on international visit
Last semester, Sarah Mills, Senior Lecturer within the School of Art, Architecture & Design led a group of postgraduate students on an international visit to Tokyo.
Leeds Beckett students volunteer their time with charitable causes
Eoin Murray, a PhD student in the School of Sport assisting the Cycle Against Suicide (CAS) campaign and BSc Adult Nursing student Dominic Rooney, supporting Yorkshire Aid, are just two Leeds Beckett students who are giving their time to causes that have personal significance to them.
Fraud and Corruption in Business
Chris will talk about fraud within business and how, as a forensic accountant, his work sees him involved across a range of commercial activities. His presentation will draw on actual cases, what was involved and steps taken to flush out and resolve such occurrences.
Lessons from the Frontline – Public Engagement and Local Health Systems
Professorial Inaugural Lecture for Mark Gamsu
Degree Apprenticeships 2018
Join us and speak to the academic staff who are developing and delivering our programmes and find out how our degree apprenticeships can help your business.
A World View on Yorkshire – What Could The Chinese Ever Do For Us Tykes?
Learn how to manage the complexity of managing across-borders and cultures with insights and advice from Jon Geldart who has worked internationally for more than 20 years in areas such as Latin America, Africa, India, Eastern Europe and, most recently, China.
They Would Have Been Hanged
Join Professor Nick Hardwick as he explores the legal and moral issues surrounding the treatment of those who have committed the most heinous offences – offences for which in the past they might have been hanged.
- 199%* of our UK postgraduates are in work and/or further study six months after graduation.
*Percentage of UK postgraduate leavers in work or further study. Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey 2015/16.
- 2We offer full-time, part-time and online study options to suit your lifestyle.
- 3Leeds Beckett University is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs.*
*Source: Emolument.com. ‘Which UK Universities Breed the Most Successful Business Leaders?’
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We’ve helped to start more than 200 student businesses since 2002.
- 6Our students benefit from varied resources including health and sports science labs, film studios and performance spaces.
- 7We offer over 200 postgraduate courses in subjects ranging from Entrepreneurship and Business Development to Sports Therapy.
- 8We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 9Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- 10We host guest lectures from top names in business and the arts.