Degree apprenticeships combine full-time work with studying for a bachelors or masters degree qualification.
We develop programmes in partnership with businesses, ensuring apprentices gain industry knowledge and practical, relevant experience by combining on-the-job training with flexible study. At Leeds Beckett University we have a track record of delivering work-related education, industry and business partnerships and programmes. We are keen to develop degree apprenticeships with organisations across all sectors. To find out more about how we can work together, please contact us. At present we are unable to deliver degree apprenticeships for non-levy paying organisations.
We currently offer Degree Apprenticeships in:
- BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions JANUARY 2018 START AVAILABLE
- BA (Hons) Business Management Practice Chartered Manager
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
We are also developing Degree Apprenticeships for:
- Nursing – Registered Nurse
- Social Work
- Healthcare Science Practitioner
- Civil Engineering Site Management
- Building Services Engineering Site Management
- Construction Site Management
- Chartered Legal Executive
If you are interested in studying for a Degree Apprenticeship, you can find information on our For apprentice students page.
90% of apprentices stay in employment after completing their programme. (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, Apprentice Survey, 2014)
We are ranked 4th in the UK for graduate employment.
- 2Ranked 2nd in the world for personal tutors*
* i-graduate Student Barometer, Autumn Wave 2016
- 3100% student satisfaction for our Undergraduate computing courses*
* National Student Survey 2016
- 4Our research is recognised as world-leading or internationally excellent in several areas.
- 5We have strong links with professional bodies and leading employers.
- 624/7 library with online access to 140,000 ebooks, journals, databases and newspapers.