- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
- Applying to university
- Five questions to ask yourself before applying to university
- Mature Students: Studying Over the Age of 21
- Study Modes
- Getting to our City Campus
- Getting to our Headingley Campus
- Virtual Open Day & Events
- Getting to our campuses
- Employment & Real Work Experience Opportunities
- Libraries and Facilities
- Register your interest
- Videos and Virtual 360s
- Campus Tours
- Financing Your Studies
- Application Process
- Late Applications and UCAS Extra
- Scholarships & Additional Funding
- Order your Undergraduate Prospectus
- Online Open Day
- After You Apply
- UCAS Application Choices
- UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions
- UCAS Points Calculator
- Living at home while studying
- Choosing the right university for you
If you're confused by how many UCAS tariff points your qualifications are worth, don’t worry, help is at hand.
Here at Leeds Beckett, we use the UCAS tariff to help us determine whether you meet the course requirements and to make conditional offers to students from a wide range of educational backgrounds.
To find out how many UCAS points you'll need to study at Leeds Beckett, just look up the course of your choice in our online prospectus and select the entry requirements tab.
You can use our calculator below to convert your predicted grades into UCAS tariff points.
If you are an international student (from outside the EU) please contact our International Office to find out your country’s equivalents. You can email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 113 812 1111.