- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
- Applying to university
- Five questions to ask yourself before applying to university
- Mature Students: Studying Over the Age of 21
- Study Modes
- Getting to our City Campus
- Getting to our Headingley Campus
- Virtual Open Day & Events
- Getting to our campuses
- Employment & Real Work Experience Opportunities
- Libraries and Facilities
- Register your interest
- Videos and Virtual 360s
- Campus Tours
- Financing Your Studies
- Application Process
- Late Applications and UCAS Extra
- Scholarships & Additional Funding
- Order your Undergraduate Prospectus
- Online Open Day
- After You Apply
- UCAS Application Choices
- UCAS Higher Education Exhibitions
- UCAS Points Calculator
- Living at home while studying
- Choosing the right university for you
Our Sheila Silver Library at City campus and Headingley Library in the James Graham building are both open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year.
The Libraries have more than 300,000 books and multimedia items plus 200,000 e-books, journals, databases and newspapers which you can access whether you are on or off campus and each course has its own Academic Librarian to help you find and use information for your studies.
You can also borrow laptops and camera equipment, print and photocopy, and attend free workshops and webinars to develop your academic skills.
As well as group study areas, you can book meeting and presentations rooms and if you need some peace and quiet, both of our libraries have silent study areas where you can focus on your work without any distractions.
The Library offers practical support and advice to help you complete your assignments, dissertations and exams, with 24/7 help available via phone and chat. Or take a look at our website which gives you all the information you need to make the most of the Library.