University Business Centres
Leeds Beckett Student or Recent Graduate?
Book onto one of our Start-Up Workshops in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax to find out if self-employment is right for you. We will also teach you the basics of researching your idea, getting your idea to market and legal structures and finance.
If you are a young growing business you may also be eligible for free business support through the AdVenture programme
Recent graduates can also access support through one of our University Business Centres (located in Leeds, Wakefield and Halifax) for 3 months completely free of charge. These services include;
• Registered office address
• 5 days free hot desking at your Centre of choice (subject to availability)
• A year’s free membership of Leeds Chamber of Commerce,
• A chance to enter the Business Advantage Awards to win up to £6000 of legal support and mentoring from our partners Lupton Fawcett.
• Use of professional business lounge facilities.
Enquire now for more information: