Facebook tracking pixel [Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video


Funding for European Union Students

Students from other European Union countries will usually pay the 'home' rate of tuition fee for their undergraduate course.

Most full-time undergraduate European Union students can take out a Tuition Fee Loan to pay their fees. Part-time undergraduate European Union students can also take out a loan for tuition fees if their course started in September 2012 or later.

Some EU students may be eligible for living cost support too:

  • If they are resident in England and have lived in the UK for five years or more before the start of their course (three years for students from the Republic of Ireland.)
  • If they, or a family member, are a migrant worker from the EEA or Switzerland
  • If they are settled in the UK because they have acquired the right of permanent residence.
  • If they are the child of a Swiss National; or they are the child of a 'Turkish worker'
More Information: Full-time EU students


This page was last modified: 27/01/2020

Tell us what you think

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button