- Student Code of Discipline
- Form for making an allegation against a student
- Form for appealing against a formal student disciplinary decision
- Protocol on Misconduct and Mental Illness
- Fitness to Practise Policy and Procedure
- Fitness to Study Policy and Procedure
- Form for appealing against a formal Fitness to Practise decision
- Dignity at work and study policy
- Policy Statement on Violence at Leeds Beckett University
- Code of Practice on Freedom of Speech and Expression
- Social Media Policy for Students
- Fitness to Study Guidance for Students
- Academic Regulations
- Equality and Diversity
- Students’ Union Code of Practice
- Whistleblowing Procedure
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Code of Practice on the Approval and Management of Events with External Speakers
- Assessment Calendar Principles
- Inclusive Learning, Teaching, Assessment and Feedback Framework
The Neighbourhood Helpline is a non-emergency 24-hour dedicated voicemail and email service operated by the University of Leeds in partnership with Leeds Beckett University, Leeds Trinity, Leeds College of Music and Leeds City College. It is available to both students and local residents, to raise issues of concern regarding their surrounding environment and the communities in which they live. Helpline staff work with complainants, in a mediation and education role, to resolve any disputes which involve our students.
All calls are dealt with in a professional manner and the universities and colleges work closely to resolve any issues which have been raised. The Helpline process is initiated in response to all complaints raised. All emails and calls are responded to within 24 hours, with the exception of correspondence received at weekends or holidays which are responded to promptly the following working day.
In addition to the complaints made to the Helpline, cases are identified by Helpline staff through our preventative work.
Please note: If you require a more immediate response please contact Leeds City Council’s Out of Hours Noise service by calling 0113 3950143. If you wish to contact the Leeds City Council Environmental Call Centre for any issue relating to noise, refuse collection, parking or litter , please call 0113 222 4406 during office hours.