A number of teaching schools in Yorkshire and the Humber region have chosen to partner with us and become a member of the Carnegie Teaching Schools' Alliance.
We are proud to be a growing and progressive alliance with 26 members. We welcome new teaching school partners who share our commitment to collaborative working, inclusion and delivering high-quality flexible models of professional development.
Members meet regularly to share best practice and to ensure our centrally-led and cluster-based learning models are fit for purpose and meet learners’ needs. We are also responsive to local, regional and national agendas, for example through supporting research projects and developing bespoke leadership and management projects with our Carnegie Teaching Schools' Alliance partners.
In addition to delivering leadership development training, members of our alliance benefit from:
- Access to online training materials.
- Attending Carnegie Teaching Schools' Alliance meetings, which offer the chance to network and work in partnership with colleagues across a range of schools.
- Receiving professional support to deliver Carnegie Leaders in Learning programmes from our system leaders.
- The opportunity to undertake training programmes before they are made available to schools from outside of the alliance.
- Quality-assured facilitation training enabling for capacity building in own school or setting.
As a Teaching School Alliance you may be interested in strengthening your research and development area of responsibility by further positioning research at the centre of school improvement. Leeds Beckett University has a variety of centre-led research areas that may support your work. For more information please contact us on 0113 812 6129 or visit leedsbeckett.ac.uk/ctp