Accelerate at Leeds Beckett University
Accelerate is a 6 month acceleration programme for ambitious businesses based in the Leeds City Region.
Unlock your business potential, overcome your growth barriers and gain access to expert advice via our programme of support.
DEDICATED KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
ONE TO ONE ADVICE AND ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY EXPERTISE
ACCESS TO FUNDING AND NETWORKS
- A series of 1 day Masterclasses covering key topics such as Planning for Growth and Strategic Sales & Marketing
- Online learning materials
- Work with a cohort of like-minded people
- A dedicated key account manager
- An initial diagnostic to help identify your strengths and development needs
- A bespoke programme of support for your growth journey
- One to One advice from our University academic and industry experts
- Opportunities to collaborate on research projects
- Access to student and graduate talent via recruitment, internships and placements
- Access to grants and funding
- PR support to push out good news about your business
- Increase your network through Leeds Beckett and partner events
Is this for me?
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Accelerate at Leeds Beckett University is part of the AD:VENTURE programme. It aimed at businesses who are:
- Looking to grow and create jobs in the Leeds City Region
- Delivering their product or services to other businesses rather than direct to the consumer.
- Looking for a structured programme, with flexible one to one support, which will keep you on track to help achieve your goals.
How do I join?
Our programme is delivered in 6 month cohorts, three times a year. Our first cohort will start in September 2019. We envisage this being a popular acceleration programme, if you don’t make it on to your preferred cohort we will endeavour to get you on to the next one.
First Cohort - Masterclass dates
- 21st October - Planning for Growth
- 07th November - Strategic Sales and Marketing
- 18th November - Building Resources & Capabilities
- 03rd December - Executing Growth
To register your interest, or to find out if your business is eligible for support, please contact us:
- T: 0113 812 5977
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ad:Venture Programme
Leeds Beckett University is a partner in the AD:VENTURE programme, which brings together Universities from across the Leeds City region with local Councils, Chambers and with private sector partners. The AD:VENTURE partners offer a diverse range of expertise and services to support young businesses to grow.
For more information on the Adventure Project and its partners please visit
Leeds Beckett University is a proud partner in the Ad:Venture programme. We appreciate the vital role entrepreneurs and growing businesses have to play in our City-Region’s economy and through this programme we will be able to support more businesses to grow by matching specific business needs to our academic and business experts.Simon Baldwin, Head of Enterprise and Operations
University Business Centres
Our University Business Centres in Leeds, Halifax and Wakefield are the perfect place to locate your business. As a special offer for our Accelerate clients we are able to offer free registered business address for free for 6 months. Visit the University Business Centre website for more information.