[Skip to content]
To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video

Student Hub

English Language Help

As an international student, you're entitled to help with your English language skills if you need it.

There are one-to-one and small group sessions available in the Language Advice Service located on the first floor of Headingley Campus library (Mondays at City Campus). Email Mike Forshaw, our Language Learning Adviser, on m.forshaw@leedsbeckett.ac.uk for further information or to make an appointment.

Online self-access materials to help with your English and study skills can be accessed via MyBeckett: contact Elizabeth Poynter e.poynter@leedsbeckett.ac.uk with your student computer ID number to be given access.


Browse A-Z

Back to Top Button
Back to Top Button