The Courageous Leadership Programme has been designed to improve the performance of your business by transforming the attitudes and behaviours of a group of leaders from your organisation. Through a mix of indoor and outdoor activities, participants will be able to pinpoint the situations at work in which they are likely to act courageously as well as those situations in which they are most likely to play it safe. Participants will also learn how to build confidence in others and how easy it is to drain the confidence of others, giving rise to poor performance.
By the end of the course participants will use their insights and knowledge to develop a plan to build personal courage and to lead in a way that inspires more courageous behaviour from others.
Managers and leaders at all levels of your organisation.
On completion participants will be able to
- Find the courage to lead in challenging situations and to take difficult decisions.
- Feel more confident to raise difficult issues, provide tough feedback and share unpopular opinions.
- Lead in a way that inspires more courageous behaviour from others.
- Let go of the need to control situations by showing more confidence in others.
- Reduce the impact fear has on their performance and that of others in the workplace.
- Seek out opportunities that stretch individuals beyond their comfort zone and offer new challenges to help them grow.
- Develop confidence in others to show initiative and take action.
No formal entry requirements are required; however, it is expected that participants should be working in a management role or have ambitions to move into management.
We can run this two-day residential programme at a date, time and location convenient for your organisation.
Two-day residential course including an overnight stay.
- Day one: 10:30 - 20:00 (overnight stay)
- Day two: 09:30 - 15:30
We have access to a variety of country houses and hotels in stunning rural, coastal and city locations throughout the UK. Accommodation is also available at our Headingley Campus at Leeds Beckett University.
Find out if your company is eligible for funding by contacting Claire Kerry at the Leeds Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Skills Service.
From £6,000 (fully inclusive) – prices dependent on choice of residential accommodation chosen.
This price includes accommodation, meals, refreshments, outdoor activities and all learning materials and self-assessment tools for a group of 12 leaders from your organisation.
Doesn’t cover what you need?
Contact us for a free consultation to tell us about your organisation and we will design a bespoke residential programme for you.