Centre for LGBTQ+ Inclusion in Education
Supporting Transgender and Gender Diverse Children in Education’ Conference
Centre for LGBTQ+ Inclusion in Education is delighted to be bringing together leaders from education and the wider community for our inaugural conference.
The round table Knowledge Exchange will aim to inspire, empower and equip delegates to strengthen their understanding to better support transgender and gender diverse children in education.
- The Knowledge Exchange is an opportunity for head teachers and school leaders to gather together in order to learn stories of transgender and gender diversity inclusion. This ‘knowledge exchange’ will not only guide delegates but will lead to transformational change in education settings which we believe benefits all children and reaffirms fundamental British Values.
- Opportunity has also been given to the commercial sector to foster a sense that inclusion and equality of opportunity is important both nationally and globally. The conference is underpinned by the Public Sector Equality Duty.
- Our Knowledge exchange will feature a series of round table discussions facilitated by experts within their field.
- Parent of a trans child
- HodgePodge Group - a TGD support group for children and families
- Primary Deputy Head Teacher
- An Executive Secondary Head
- Founder and Leader, Oasis Global
- Programme Lead on the Anti-Homophobic, Biphobic and Transphobic Programme Government Equalities Office
- Senior Associate (Solicitor) Equalities and Human Rights Commission
- Integrity Director British Gymnastics
- Head of responsible business Pinsent Masons
- Group LGBT+ Exec Sponsor Lead Lloyds Banking Group
- PGCE Student School Direct route
- Head of Culture and Customer Voice Safeguarding Monitor
Who should attend
Senior Leaders within Educational Settings, such as Schools and Local Authorities
To book and receive an invoice please email for the booking form LGBTQnetwork@leedsbeckett.ac.uk