Our Apprenticeships are developed with businesses to suit their organisational needs. Employees earn while they learn in a full time job and enjoy a potentially debt free university education.
We are keen to work with businesses to develop new Degree Apprenticeships and help up skill their current employees.
Please keep visiting this page for updates on degree apprenticeship vacancies.
We currently offer Degree Apprenticeships in:
- BA (Hons) Business Management Practice Chartered Manager
- BSc (Hons) Adult and Mental Health Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Building Services Engineering (L6 Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Digital & Technology Solutions
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- BEng (Hons) Building Services Engineering
We’re working hard with industry professionals and local and national companies to increase our Degree Apprenticeship portfolio. We are currently developing degree apprenticeships in the areas of:
- Social Work
- Healthcare Science Practitioner
- Construction Site Management
- Chartered Legal Executive
- Nursing Associate