The AD:VENTURE Programme at Leeds Beckett University
The ERDF AD:VENTURE programme provides business support and expertise to young businesses with an ambition to grow. The funded business support programme includes access to masterclasses, expert advice and peer to peer learning.
AD:VENTURE provides opportunities for SMEs based in the Leeds City Region. You can work with Leeds Beckett University academics to develop knowledge based improvements for your business through:
- Entrepreneur Knowledge Exchange – peer to peer learning and sharing knowledge with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Masterclasses – a series of events to develop your knowledge and skills in leadership and management, business planning, networking, sales and marketing.
- One to one support – academic support focusing on development of your business to help drive growth.
- Dedicated support – offered to businesses looking to develop a digital solution.
Working in partnership with Calderdale Council, Leeds Beckett University offers business development and academic expertise to digital businesses or businesses looking to develop digital solutions in Calderdale.
Free office facilities and a chance to win over £6000 of support!
We are offering eligible businesses the opportunity to access:
Registered business address and hot desking space at one of our University Business Centres in Wakefield, Leeds and Halifax free for 6 months.
Entry to the annual Business Advantage Awards to win free accountancy, legal and business banking support (worth in excess of £6000).
Diagnostic to develop a package of tailored business support
Access to a minimum 12 hours support including masterclasses, mentoring or consultancy to help your business grow.
Specialist support through our corporate partners: Yorkshire Bank, WGN Accountants, Lupton Fawcett and Exa Networks.
For more information on our Centres and how you can access this offer please visit our website (link here http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/ubc/services/offers/) or call us on 0333 555 8855 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for the AD:VENTURE programme your business must be:
- A pre-start, start-up or an SME under 3 years old.
- Looking to grow and create jobs.
- Based in the Leeds City Region.
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality).
To register your interest, or to find out if your business is eligible for support, please contact us:
T: 0113 812 4860
Leeds Beckett University is a proud partner in the Ad:Venture programme. We appreciate the vital role entrepreneurs and growing businesses have to play in our City-Region’s economy and through this programme we will be able to support more businesses to grow by matching specific business needs to our academic and business experts.Simon Baldwin, Head of Enterprise and Operations
Leeds Beckett University is a partner in the AD:VENTURE programme, which brings together Universities from across the Leeds City region with local Councils, Chambers and with private sector partners. The AD:VENTURE partners offer a diverse range of expertise and services to support young businesses to grow.
For more information on the Adventure Project and its partners please visit http://ad-venture.org.uk/.
University Business Centres
The AD:VENTURE programme at Leeds Beckett University will be delivered through our network of University Business Centres which are located across the Leeds City Region in Leeds, Halifax and Wakefield.